The ReachOut Nigeria is a season to commemorate Nigeria’s independence with the gospel. This talent contest is the first of its kind and HaggleX would be joining to sponsor it. Cash prizes (of #150,000 for the winner, #100,000 for the second position and #50,000 for the third position) would be won alongside many, many, many other consolation prizes. Here’s a detailed information of all you need to know:
1) The competition is in two phases. Both phases are virtual and the winners of the contest would be invited to a music and arts concert at the end of phase 2 (somewhere around December) where prizes would be given to them.
2) Registration is ongoing and ends on the 26th of October.
3) To qualify to register, download the Kingschat app and the HaggleX app (Both available on iOS store and Playstore). Interested participants should have an account on both apps.
4) Purchase your form by paying $2 (#550/$1) to this account 0250674804, WEMA Bank with the description RONTC2021.
5) Send your payment screenshot and email address here to get the link for registration. Entry closes October, 26th.
6) Interested participants would be required to submit their full name, nickname, email address, Kingschat registered number, a clear picture of themselves and a description of their talents/skills.
7) First phase of the contest starts on the 27th of October and will end on the 11th of November. More information on this phase would be sent to participants after registration.
There are lots of consolation prizes to be won as well. Hurry now to register, I look forward to seeing you win! For any extra information, you can leave a comment. It will be attended to immediately.